Rapid Telecoms is a hosted PBX / PABX (Switch Board) solution for small and medium-sized companies. You can sign up and have a business phone number in minutes. Why not have a professional office number that can route to you no matter where you are in the world? No roaming charges, no bill shock and no nonsense!
- One or more phone numbers which can be dialled from anywhere in the world
- The ability to give your staff phone extensions with free calling between them and excellent rates when calling out
- Staff can use standard VOIP desk phones and/or our App that runs on Android and Apple. The app allows you to be anywhere in the world and, so long as you have internet access, you can be contacted as if you are at your desk!
- You have access to a simple to use web portal to set up rules like what prompts to play when someone calls your business, who’s phones should ring and whether to record calls
- Complete transparency on all charges with real-time management of spend. You can buy airtime on your credit card and pay for extensions on the same card at the end of the month
- No contracts, no obligations, and no long forms
What your company needs to register and get started on Rapid Telecoms
Your name, address etc
Internet connectivity (ADSL/Fiber is preferred but 3G/4G also works)
A scanned copy/photo of a recent electricity/rates bill as proof of your address
A scanned copy/photo of your ID book/card
We only require the documents because that’s what the laws say. Sorry, we don’t write them! You can capture your details and upload the documents on our simple registration wizard and be up and running in a few minutes. No manual intervention and no wait!
Once registered you get one free phone number and your own extension and a bit of airtime to test us out. You can then add your staff and get additional numbers as required and top up your wallet with a credit card. Your staff will all get emails on how to get going so less admin for you!
What Rapid Telecoms Offers
Rapid Telecoms, brings an all-encompassing UC solution to South Africa, backed by concrete communications technology skills.
The Rapid Telecoms technology provides a wholistic solution that caters for all aspects of communication in the fields of both business and personal use.
As a 100% hosted unified communications provider, Rapid Telecoms enables users to set up the functional requirements in a simple “drag and drop” process at no cost.
Enjoy one of our key benefit of no contract period lock-in.
Our collaborative UC offering benefit includes no capital purchase of PABX/PBX equipment.
Save on design & implementation of equipment to meet comms needs.
The collaborative Unified Communications offering provides several key benefits
- Our Technology ensure entire mobility to the user (onsite and offsite).
- Enjoy the same functionality of traditional Contact Centres, on the go.
- Embrace AI with our Intelligent Progressive dialer on demand.
- Our intuitive user interface enables full access to administrators.
Enjoy the luxury of complete Mobility
The Mobility function: Business user extensions with calls routed to users on their office phone, PC + headset or their mobile phone. This makes the person entirely mobile (onsite or offsite) while still being on the business’s telephony system and in that way they are always “present” and can be available to take or make calls which are recorded, reported on at the massively reduced cost compared to typical mobile usage.
Traditional Contact Centre functionality, on the go!
The Contact Centre function: Rapid Telecoms offers all the same functionality as traditional contact centre platforms (and more) and an implementation tool that allows businesses to implement the call flows themselves with a useful implementation guide, allowing for the full design and activation of IVRs, call recording, detailed graphical reporting, dialing rules and routing patterns etc.